Monday, October 22, 2012

Up Coming Shows for Fall/Winter 2012 - 2013

Doctor WHO inspired necklace

This is my busiest season I've had in years with up coming shows and  events I'm participating in with my wares. This fall/winter season alone I've got four shows already lined up and here are there locations and dates in case you plan on dropping by the Memphis TN area during the next few months.

Memphis Comic and Fantasy Convention - November 9th - 11th

Memphis College of Art's Holiday Bazaar - November 16th - 17th

Indie Style Market Pop Up Shop - December 6th - December 23rd

Anime Blues Con Winterfest Remix - January 19th

In addition to all of the shows I'm in this season I'm also found at four different store fronts in the Mid-South Area but that's another post for another day. The kiddo has worn me out this weekend with all of the potty training I did with her and I barely feel like doing anything at home or even going to the gym. Getting some coffee now to shake off the weekend's haze. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

When leaving a comment, remember Wil Wheaton's Law of the internet.