Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Retooling - Restyling




 I recently ran out of business cards and with the amount of work I do as a small business owner, graduate student, art teacher, mother, and wife I've had to finally realize I can't spend hours designing new promotional materials for myself and had to turn to vista print for help. I've used vista print since I was a freshman in college to promote myself in various ways and they've always been a good company to me. New designs meant a new retooling of the shop but since I've been trying to make the shop appeal to a wider market I went for the shop's poppy and skull design. Its a good balance of whimsy, dark, and sophistication. Now I need to go create, do inventory, and get ready for the first show of the season.

No comments:

Post a Comment

When leaving a comment, remember Wil Wheaton's Law of the internet.