Saturday, October 27, 2012

Adventures in cookie making




During the weekend I try to do something interesting with the kid and this weekend was her first adventure in cookie making with my Mom at her house.I really wanted to make Halloween cookies so she could take with her to 'school' (daycare but its actually more structured then your average daycare) this week for her class' Halloween party in addition to the fruit tray I'm providing. Anyways, after much  sampling of cookie dough and the kid practicing her cookie cutter abilities we ended up with almost 2 dozen cookies. It was a pretty good haul for a toddler's first foray into cookie making. My mom and I can't wait for the winter holidays to start to do it again with her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

When leaving a comment, remember Wil Wheaton's Law of the internet.