Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Once Upon a Time


I've been obsessed with the show Once Upon a Time since it first showed up on Netflix a few weeks ago. I was a fan of disney movies as a kid and the new take on Disney princesses and other characters is absolutely fantastic and so much more of a story line I can love. 

So I've started to make some small pieces based upon the show.

Mr. Gold's Gift.
When Rumpelstiltskin turned Gaston into the rose when he tried to rescue Bell.
(I've love the goldish tint of his skin .)


The Queen's Heart.
Mayor, Queen, Mother with the best intentions. The queen is possibly one of the most complex characters in the show and I wanted to reflect her heart and how it's been twisted by the best intentions.

Since the story line is so complex and elegant I wanted to make more sophisticated pieces that reflect the show.
Expect these pieces to show up in the store soon so check back often.


No comments:

Post a Comment

When leaving a comment, remember Wil Wheaton's Law of the internet.