Sunday, December 23, 2012

Why Am I Not an Angry Pile of Goo is beyond Me...

If only the Doctor could save me... 

My week so far....

Get up and get the hubby ready for work with his lunch.

Try to fall back asleep for 30 minutes.

Get woken up by kid banging on her door for potty help

Make breakfast for kid and wait for sleep haze to fade

Run Errands between 10 and 3

Find time to eat and get the kid and nap

Make Dinner

Spend time with Hubby

Work on Items for shop and up coming shows

Rinse

Repeat

I also was sick as a dog Friday and worked at the Pop Up Saturday instead of Friday like usual because I didn't have childcare set up for the kiddo. I

So it Sunday... I'm exhausted and I have to work tonight for one of my usual places for their  Candle Light Service in the nursery. I need to clean and bake still but uuughh - so tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment

When leaving a comment, remember Wil Wheaton's Law of the internet.