Wednesday, December 12, 2012

More My Little Pony

From left to right: Rainbow Dash, Rarity, and Pinkie Pie

Left to Right: Twilight Sparkle, Flutter Shy, and Apple Jack

Grand Galloping Gala inspired earrings for each of the 6 ponies.
 I've been doing a lot of My Little Pony themed items lately because 2013 will be the year of MLP at the local conventions in Memphis and I have to prepare. There is even a hint of one of them using my items for some of their prizes which means I have my work cut out for me in the next few weeks but luckily I know what needs to be done.

Make sure if you are in Memphis to stop by the Indie Style Market to check out my table and everyone else's items during the month of December for the Holiday Pop-Up Shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment

When leaving a comment, remember Wil Wheaton's Law of the internet.