Monday, December 3, 2012

My Little Pony madness...

Derpy Hooves - She's actually a commissioned piece in addition to a Doctor Whooves someone has requested from me.
(I adore the innocent look I gave her)

Rainbow Dash!

Fluttershy. I really adore make the wings for the pin version of these babies!

Rarity got some fabulous hair. 

Applejack and my only bobby pin pony so far! 

Princess Celestia and she is much bigger then the regular pin ponies by leaps and bounds. I have a special project I'm using her for in the near future. 

I plan on making a Princess Luna and Nightmare Moon next in the series of these massive versions .

It is no secret that around my house that we watch a lot of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic because it is the only shop my daughter will sit down and watch consistently. I'll also admit that I'm just as much in love with the show as she is and possibly more. I've taken an older idea of my unicorn pins and made my little pony pins and bobby pins. They took a bit of time to sculpt and I ended up hand painting a majority of the pieces to get the colors even more accurate then with the hand mixed clay I developed. I plan on making more of these once I get school wrapped up this week and all of the preps for the next show.

1 comment:

  1. ! I haven't seen MLP in a long long time! I remember I used to watch it when I was a kid, but I haven't checked out the new version yet. I am loving these clay ponies!!! ESPECIALLY Princess Celestia! She's a beaut!
    ♥ laura
    the blog of worldly delights
    the shop of worldly delights

    ReplyDelete

When leaving a comment, remember Wil Wheaton's Law of the internet.