Saturday, December 22, 2012

What... we've only got a few days left?

My last custom order of the season for a friend for one of her daugthers, a custom set of Derpy Hooves and Doctor Whooves Pins.

Downing water and Odwalla's C Monster while working on new horns arrangements while watching Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

More demon horns.

I can't believe its only a few more days until the big bad holiday! I just worked my last day at the Memshop Pop Up in Overton Square and Sunday is our last day and then its Christmas! I cannot believe how this month has flown by this and after this week I only have a few weeks until the next show! I am so tired but its not too overwhelming at this point but I wish my little assistant could do more then just destroy at times. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

When leaving a comment, remember Wil Wheaton's Law of the internet.