Monday, December 24, 2012

A Very Merry Magical Girl Gingerbread House

...and a Cthulhu Tree! 
 

My Hubby and I bought this pre-built ginger bread house a few months ago and I finally put it together last night. I'll admit that even as an artist that sugar and pastry arts are not my thing! I have no idea how my best friend of 20+ years, who is also music a teacher and lacks any real visual arts training outside of a few pastry clssses, rocks out at cake decorating. (Which reminds me I'll be tapping someone for a Birthday cake someone's 2nd birthday in Feb......)

1 comment:

  1. I have never decorated a gingerbread house ever. But only because I can't bear to waste food. My husband isn't a fan of gingerbread, and I can't stand frosting and candies. It's like a disaster if we made one. hahaha. Yours turned out super cute! and the tree is awesome!
    ♥ laura
    the blog of worldly delights
    the shop of worldly delights
    ps. Happy New year!

    ReplyDelete

When leaving a comment, remember Wil Wheaton's Law of the internet.