Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Kickin' it Sailor Scout Style


Sailor Moon shrink magic piece on a hot pink jute cord. 

I've been trying to take it easy by working mostly on the computer and avoiding a lot of strenuous and detailed work with my hands. I normally don't like to talk about my health on this blog but I deal with some significant health problems where I take several medications to control the symptoms. Lately I've been dealing with worsening exhaustion, pain, and numbness making doing work in long stretches nearly impossible if I'm doing the work in the studio courses I am currently enrolled in at my college. Its not affecting production or shipping yet, but I am going back to my doctor before my next scheduled appointment to figure out what is wrong and get new accommodations for school. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

When leaving a comment, remember Wil Wheaton's Law of the internet.