Sunday, January 6, 2013

I forget my BFA is in PAINTING...!

Cross Eyed Pink Hair Unicorn Girl
Cross-Eyed Purple Hair Unicorn Girl 

You would never know it with the crazy amount of sewing, sculpting, and general crafty-ness I do around here that my entire undergraduate degree is in Painting. Okay, I will admit I spent a gazillion hours in the fibers studio and printmaking studios it seemed then in the painting studio, but I digress... I'm adding some of my fantasy works to the shop! I'm starting off with these little ladies who have been living in my studio for some time now.  Expect some more pieces to pop up here within the next week or so as I prepare for the up coming semester, finding the kid a new daycare, the latest show, and who knows what else!

No comments:

Post a Comment

When leaving a comment, remember Wil Wheaton's Law of the internet.